CSUF Oktoberfest Virtual Tasting Pack
The virtual tasting will be held on Saturday 10/24 from 4 – 6pm. Once you have purchased this item, please copy and paste this link into your browser to sign up for the virtual tasting if you have not already done so:
This item is available for PICK-UP ONLY. NO DELIVERIES are available for this item.
Pick-up will be available during the following dates & times:
In the Fullerton Tasting Room & in the Costa Mesa Tasting Room:
Wed 10/21 – Fri 10/23 from 12pm to 7pm
Fullerton Tasting Room Only:
Sat. 10/24 from 11am – 3pm
CSUF has partnered with alumni-owned Bootleggers Brewery to bring the Titan Community an exclusive Oktoberfest beer tasting experience. The tasting event will be led by a Bootleggers Head Brewer Robert Margalis and will include an exclusive virtual private tour of the Bootleggers Brewery production facility.
The tasting kits for this event are $40.00 per kit and include:
– (4) 16oz cans of Bootlegger’s Specialty beers including:
– Golden Chaos with Cherries
– Valencia Orange Blonde
– What the Huck! Huckleberry Cream Ale
– FunFest Oktoberfest Style Lager
– A Bootlegger’s t-shirt (you get to pick the size)
– A 16 oz Bootlegger’s pint glass
– A Bootlegger’s Sticker
– A portion of the event proceeds will be donated to the CSUF Alumni’s Scholarship Fund
Be sure to select your shirt size from the drop down box!
Space is limited for this Titan tasting event, so be sure to register today! Registration closes on Tuesday, October 20, at 12 noon.
You Must Be 21 or Older to Participate.