– Bootleggers Brewery Special Release
– West Coast Style IPA with an addition of Thai tea. Plenty of Thai Tea aroma to go with the familiar tropical qualities of Far Out IPA. Far Out’s light color gets a little bit of an orange hue with the addition of Thai Tea.
Key Flavor Points
– Pale malt profile with very light caramel notes yielding a dry finish
– Bitter hop profile with tropical notes of mango, passion fruit and citrus.
– Thai Tea aroma and flavor compliment the tropical hop character
– 2 Row Barley, Munich, Caravienna
– Galaxy, Centennial, Chinook, Galaxy, Simcoe and Galaxy
– Thai Tea
Light orange with a white head